Jazlyn Denise is a professional prayer coach, real estate expert, fundraising professional, author and public speaker.
She truly believes in living out her purpose and has chosen to do so in all areas of her life. Through her personal experiences of adolescent pregnancy and single motherhood, Jazlyn has not only defied stereotypes she has redefined them. Along the way she built relationships that cemented her call to journey alongside those navigating life’s twists and turns.
Every journey is different and in those times when our goals and outcomes need a transformation, we could all use that hilariously witty and relatable friend that leaves us with hope, helps us redefine our vision and reminds us of who we are and whose we are.
Jazlyn’s journey started with her own prayer for clarity, and has transitioned into an evolving calling that has impacted others on their journey spiritually, personally, and professionally.
Jazlyn is her genuine self in all arenas, and her relatability and confidence carries through her work.
Jazlyn holds a BA in Sociology from CSU Dominguez Hills and an Executive MBA from Loyola Marymount University. Her extensive resume includes expertise in the fields of administration, fundraising, education as well as customer service. Every aspect of her journey led and qualified her to create JazlynDenise.com. With the principles of faith, love, inspiration, integrity and gratitude.
Connect with Jazlyn Denise on social: @Jazlyndenise or online jazlyndenise.com
- Some of us are told to pray, not taught HOW to pray
- At some point you have to pray for yourself
- When God isn’t moving, it may be because you aren’t moving either
- Step 1 in developing a stronger prayer life: Pray for a prayer partner
- Step 2 in developing a stronger prayer life: Having a sacred prayer space
- Sometimes when you’re expectations aren’t met by what God has called you to its because its BIGGER than you
- The devil doesn’t take a day off, he’s diligent about his job.
- 2020 is an incubation period
- Deuteronomy 32:30
- Matthew 18:20
Trust Issues Phase 4: I Must
Connect with Tiffany
Follow Tiffany on Instagram
Email Tiffany: Hello@TiffanyHuffExperience.com