Have you ever struggled with imposter syndrome? I certainly have. I’ve actually seen more and more women, specifically women of color, sharing about their struggles with it more recently during the pandemic, and lockdown. And since I’ve been going deeper into my story, I figured it was probably a good topic to dig into a bit deeper because I believe in the midst of all the pandemics we are facing now, its becoming even more prevalent and bothersome.
Oddly enough, for me imposter Syndrome became more of an issue as I transitioned to walking out my purpose the way God began to reveal he intended me too. See I’d been the “smart girl” the “overachiever” forever. When there was blueprint or a specific way to navigate anything I could do it, and do it with excellence. But when I began to live a completely spirit led life, and do things differently than I’d always done them, the doubt and the naysayers were VERY loud.
As I grew through my journey – my confidence grew as well, because I was becoming more consistent in prioritizing my time with God. i was learning the blueprint on how to be who He called me to be, and a LOT of what I learned came through my hosting monthly sessions of COffee + Clarity for three years! However at the end of 2019, I felt strong God was telling me to STOP, and so of course, I did.
Then as I recorded last week’s podcast episode, How to Thrive in Your New Normal, God let me know it was time to begin hosting again.
Specifically, because in these season of layered pandemics, He wants you to be reminded that purpose take priority over pandemic.
And I’m excited to share that I am hosting the FIRST virtual Coffee + Clarity Experience on Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 9 AM EST and I’d LOVE for you be there.
In case you’re unfamiliar, Coffee + Clarity Experiences are mini-retreats. transformational experiences to equip, challenge and encourage as you rebuild your life with God first. In this sacred space you will grow your faith, friendships + fellowship with divine connection, deep conversation and intentional intimacy.
Coffee + Clarity is for you IF:
- You’re FINALLY ready for change but don’t know where to start
- You want to finally gain clarity on Gods vision/purpose for your life
- You believe you were created for more but aren’t sure what to do next
- You want to finally gain clarity on and be challenged to move forward with Gods vision/purpose for your life
- You are feeling isolated on the journey and have a desire to connect with like minded women of faith in a sacred, nonjudgmental space.
Key Takeaways for this episode:
- Give yourself permission to be who God says you are
- The root of imposter syndrome is a lack of consistent confidence
- Confidence in the corner is developed when it is you and God
- You can not be distracted by who and how others want to be impacted
- God said He appointed you a prophet over nations – He didn’t say who your nation would be
- Jeremiah 17:7
- Jeremiah 1:5
- Joshua 1:6-9
How to Thrive in Your New Normal
My Journey From Setback to Impact
Cornerstone #1: Clarity – Faith + Focus is the Foundation
How My Morning Ritual Changed My Life
Connect with Tiffany
Follow Tiffany on Instagram
Email Tiffany: Hello@TiffanyHuffExperience.com