Have you been challenged to believe your pain can actually be used for your purpose?
Listen, I’ve felt this way more times than I am proud of on this journey. In this episode, I am sharing how God made it plain and clear to me that this is no longer a truth I EVER need to doubt.
This episode is actually a rewind back to the first podcast I started in 2017 – Reinventing You. Though it was initially recorded a few years back – the truth and gems dropped are timeless.
- You don’t tackle A God sized dream, you take hold of it
- It can be challenging to process how the pain you’re experiencing could be part of your purpose
- I was the statistic of everything I never wanted to become
- Even though I felt hopeless – god was using me to help Others find hope
- Let God live through you. Stop hating on God!
- We have to stop using our procrastination to justify the lie that God hasn’t kept his promises to us
- You’re playing yourself if you think you can go higher without His highness
- There’s no platform, profit or pretending that will take you higher than your purpose
- If you’re planning to live your Gods sized Dream you have to release the dream you have for yourself.
- If we aren’t gonna walk in the truth of Gods word, then there’s no power in it
- You’re not a chameleon- you’re supposed to stand out.
- This is the season of the outcast
- People are supposed to be questioning why we do things the way we do them
- You’ll miss out on your lead when you want to be in other peoples spotlight you’ve gotta remember you perform for an audience of one
- You sometimes have to go through as the vessel to guide others to GROW through as the visionary
- You can’t chase the blessings and applause you can simply chase God
- You can’t expect to hit it out of the park if you’re an outfield catcher
- God wants us to make plain our willingness and desire to manifest HIS dream for us
- Sometimes God gives you glimpses of grace
- When you begin to DO the vision that’s when it’ll become plain
- Don’t despise small beginnings
- Sometimes you’ve gotta I become to become
- God things over good things
- Your unbelief is preventing you from being unstoppable
The Power of Imposter Syndrome
The Root of Imposter Syndrome
The Self-Care Struggle
How to Thrive in Your New Normal
Connect with Tiffany
Follow Tiffany on Instagram
Email Tiffany: Hello@TiffanyHuffExperience.com