Believe me, I know how challenging it can be to breakthrough imposter syndrome.
Even more, I recognize how dealing with the impact of imposter syndrome can have you feeling stuck in a cycle of breaking through and feeling beaten down. In this week’s episode, Im sharing tips and spilling the tea on how you can recognize and course correct the impact of imposter syndrome during the different phases of your bounce back journey.
I’m using the process of farming to help break this down so you can break through. I’d love to hear how it blesses you!
- When you’ve forgotten God its going to be more likely imposter syndrome will have impact on your life and the lives of others
- Consider how imposter syndrome is impacting your fruit, and how your fruit is impacting others
- Our fruit should start to look a bit different because its marked – like the organic fruit in the grocery store
- The process is more than simply sowing and reaping – there are steps before sowing, after sowing and before the harvest
- When you prioritize popularity over purpose – you can taint your journey + your fruit
- Consider whether you’ve been sowing the right crop
- Everybody’s fertilizer is not for your seed
- If you select the wrong fertilizer – it will taint your harvest
- Imposter Syndrome often creeps in to make you think it needs to be bigger or better
- The difference between the directive God gave you and the one you’ve been invited to is God’s directive is going to move you forward
- When God has us in the dark and is pruning us and it “looks” like you’re not doing anything is part of the process
- You can be operating in your gifts, but outside of Gods purpose for you
How to Tackle Your God Sized Dream
The Power of Imposter Syndrome
The Root of Imposter Syndrome
The Self-Care Struggle
Connect with Tiffany
Follow Tiffany on Instagram
Email Tiffany: Hello@TiffanyHuffExperience.com