Have you been trying for years to write your book?
Do you need help with how to create an outline for your book?
Do you need some insight into the best way to share you story?
Have you been feeling a nudging from God to share your testimony?
If you’re scratching your head and feeling overwhelmed by what to do, or how to start writing your book, this is the episode for you.
This episode is a behind the scenes look at the journey to becoming an Author. From years of starting and stopping the writing process, Lakeenah Le’Shae and I recount her journey from writing on her own for years, to having a VIP Day with, break through writer’s block, choosing the title of your book, and get the accountability, clarity and support to FINALLY finish writing, publish and LAUNCH her book at #2 on Amazon even in the midst of the pandemic!
This episode is full of aha and hallelujah moments.
Ready to take the journey that changed the game for Lakeenah Le’Shae? Schedule your breakthrough session here.
About Lakeenah Le’Shae:
Lakeenah Le’Shae, affectionately known as Tink, is an overcomer, believer, mom and author of the newly released book, Broken Pieces, which chronicles her journey as a young woman determined to survive through it all – love, loss, pain, divorce, death and an unimaginable event that would change her forever. Lakeenah shares how she’s picked up her broken pieces and became whole again through love, family and memories. She hopes to inspire others who are “going through” to believe in and love themselves first, and be comforted that they are always enough.
- Sometimes we keep our journeys and goals to ourselves because we don’t want to be held accountable
- There is no guilt associated with running your race at your pace and seeking accountability when you need it
- God will chase you down and get your attention on your level
- Once you stop running from God you will be able to connect the dots of Him moving in your life
- Sometimes the “labor” to birthing your book takes longer than people expect
- Having a support system on the journey to becoming an Author adds to the nourishment you need
- When you hit a brick wall you know you need to reach out for help
- When you’re working with a coach or editor alignment and synergy are very important – you have to do your due diligence so your “baby” is being cared for properly
- Doing the “dump writing” is pivotal to the writing process
- Getting coaching opens your eyes to seeing you have not one, but two or three books within you
- Having a writing coach will help you gain the clarity necessary to share the power of your story
- Having a coach prevents you from giving up when the writing process gets challenged.
- We will always have broken pieces to heal and put back together
- To go from tragedy to triumph even before being in relationship with Him is a testament to how good He is
- I want people to see on the outside how good I feel on the inside – Lakeenah Le’Shae
- Sharing your story has a boomerang effect – you bless others with your story and then your story blesses you
- There is so much freedom in sharing your story
- Telling my story was a setup to being free in so many areas of my life – Lakeenah Le’Shae
- You never know who is watching you or what impact you’ll have with one act of obedience.
- Fear of how other people will react to your story is often the reason you think you have writer’s block
- Once you say yes, let God do His work. The blessings will start chasing you.
- I will always be grateful for my yes because that one yes has opened up so many doors – Lakeenah Le’Shae
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God, By: Lysa TerKeurst
How to Start Writing Your Book Today
Still Struggling with Writer’s Block? Here’s How to Overcome it
Feeling Defeated by Writer’s Block? The #1 Reason You Think You Have Writer’s Block
Cornerstone #2 Courage: The Voice of a Victor + Posture of Power
1 Timothy 1:7
Connect with Tiffany
Follow Tiffany + Leave a Review on Facebook
Follow Tiffany on Instagram
Email Tiffany: Hello@TiffanyHuffExperience.com